Saturday, May 3, 2008

Some changes

We've changed some of the colors and layout for the site, added a nifty new poll, Family summer activities list and pictures. If you want to make changes yourself, add pics, polls, try new colors etc. go to the top of the page and select customize. This page is for the whole family, not just the blogging committee. Although, we could set up a blogging committee. I nominate Josh as President and Joe as Treasurer. All in favor say "ai".

The pictures are what I happened to have on my computer. Sorry that they are not of everyone. If anyone wants to add more (like of Chris/Francisca Cassi/Kelly's wedding) feel free!

To encourage discussion, I thought it would be fun for everyone to say what they like best about New Mexico. I'll go first:

1. NMSU/DACC. The easiest semester of my life. Thank you to my stats teacher who cancels class regularly because his dog has bladder infections. Prerequisites were never so fun!
2. Spring brown out days. Yes, I love them! They make you appreciate good weather, road visibility, and non-dusty boogers.
3. Family get togethers, card playing and merrymaking.

I tag: Melissa Robin, Cami, and Kalli.
(just some people we haven't heard from. Everyone's welcome to post.)

4 comments:

Cassi Wood said...

I like it bear! I was immediately excited when I got on!

Francisca and Chris said...

Looks nice! Glad to see this becoming a real site :)

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I love New Mexico because I feel like the smartest and most good looking person in WalMart.....well, anywhere for that matter!!

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh steph. It is so true!